16 Channels Balanced Summing Mixer
¡BIG CONSOLE SOUND
THAT FITS YOUR POCKET!
From some years to now, the appearing of active summing mixers has revolutioned the quality of productions in studios around the world. Active summing mixers are the heart of any mixing desk. They are the mix amplifiers charged to conform the final stereo mix for all signals present in your DAW or multitrack channels.
NANOSUM 16 is a 16 channels active summing mixer with balanced inputs and outputs, presented in a 1u height rack, 1/3 rack width, and a depth of 170mm. We are sure that this summing mixer will give your many hours of great mixing, with the warmth that only analog circuitry can provide.
LIST OF FEATURES.
- 16 stereo balanced inputs in DB25 Tascam®/Protools® format.
- Inputs 1-8 configurable in Mono/Stereo by fronta panel switch. (8 mono inputs total).
- Big potentiometer for precise control of master volume.
- 2+2 balanced outputs, TRS, for MIX OUT and multed MONITOR OUT (to an external monitor controller).
- Selectable BLEND circuit, with potentiometer for paralell processing of master insert. (Pre-fader).
- Insert points in the main outputs, TRS, unbalanced and half-normalled.
- Power led.
- 18VA AC external transformer(Alternate current) included.
2 years labor warranty.